-‘๑’- Chuyên Toán Bến Tre 09-12 -‘๑’-
Chúc mừng bạn đã đăng nhập thành công. Xin chờ giây lát để trở về trang chủ forum.
Chúc mừng bạn đã đăng nhập thành công. Xin chờ giây lát để trở về trang chủ forum.
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Trang ChínhTrang Chính  Đăng kýĐăng ký  Latest imagesLatest images  Tìm kiếmTìm kiếm  Đăng NhậpĐăng Nhập  
Lưu ý: Gõ Tiếng Việt có dấu, viết đúng chính tả
 Bá Khả (3384)
 >>>lonely<<< (1710)
 quythanhkhuu (1304)
 kendy_girl202 (1043)
 truc_quynh_1994 (885)
 peheophuthuy (767)
 [A]chijioltiz[o] (711)
 Svat_94 (536)
 [P]....[lẶng]im..... (495)
 Su_147617 (426)

Share | 

Reading for life

Xem chủ đề cũ hơn Xem chủ đề mới hơn Go down 
Reading for life EmptySun May 23, 2010 4:11 am

locplam
I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. ( Thomas A. Edison)
locplam

Cháu Học Mẫu Giáo
Cháu Học Mẫu Giáo

Giới tính : Nam
Cung : Song Ngư
Tổng số bài gửi Tổng số bài gửi : 30
Tài khoản Tài khoản : 47
Được cảm ơn : 0
Sinh nhật Sinh nhật : 20/03/1994
Tuổi Tuổi : 30
Châm ngôn Châm ngôn : I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. ( Thomas A. Edison)
Level: 30 Kinh nghiệm: 30%
Sinh mệnh: 30/100
Pháp lực: 30/100

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Reading for life

Reading is the gift of life especially for those who want to improve their English including vocabulary as well as critical reading or writing ( those are very important skill for taking SAT). Thus , I will show you some good resource for practice in reading English as well as participate in any subject of English such as math ( one of the best subject for Vietnamese people like us to take advance in America or any where else), science, literature, etc...

The first website is thenewscientist.com where is the location of many great science news in all over the world. This is very good source for learning as well as reading in English and science including math, space, technology( LoL I bet it is very good for those who now are learning in math and computer like you guys), environment, and health. The website has the headquarter in Great Britain and thus as you hear most of the video, you will mostly listen in English of Great Britain. However, it is still good because you can now practice in listen the main sound of English . This is one example video from the website:
(http://brightcove.newscientist.com/services/player/bcpid1873822884?bctid=84681114001){sorry for the long link}

The second one is the scientificamerican.com. This is another good source for who love science( such as me) and for those who want to participate in learning "American way of science"(just kidding but anyway you will learn some how American lol). The web site is just like the first one in providing information for you but it's decoration is totally different( may be better then the first one).

Alright, this is the third as well as the last one one I will show you today. The website name the new yorker(http://www.newyorker.com/). This is very good for those like to reading boooooookkkk as well as blooooogggg( but most of them talk about issue in the world as well as book in dramatics way). The new yorker is also totally in "American way" and therefore you can try to read English in "American way" by yourself.

OK, that's it. Good luck! and HAVE FUN! cười nhăn răng cười nhăn răng[url][/url] lol! lol!

Reading for life

Xem chủ đề cũ hơn Xem chủ đề mới hơn Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang

Permissions in this forum:Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết
-‘๑’- Chuyên Toán Bến Tre 09-12 -‘๑’- :: -‘๑’-Những Nẻo Đường Tri Thức-‘๑’- :: -‘๑’-Góc Học Tập-‘๑’- :: Ngoại ngữ-
Có Bài Mới Có bài mới đăngChưa Có Bài Mới Chưa có bài mới
Fixed and up by [A]dmin .
Copyright © 2007 - 2010, cHuYeNtOaN0912.fOrUm-vIeT.nEt .